After an initial consultation, your Suncoast Dental dentist will prepare a written treatment plan showing recommended treatment, costs, and the number and frequency of appointments to achieve your aim. Appointments can be structured to suit your budget. If you have private health insurance you can check with the fund as to your out-of-pocket expenses.At every visit, payment is expected at the time of treatment.
Payment can be made by
- Electronic HICAPS health fund processing
- Visa, MasterCard or Amex
- Through HICAPS, we accept all health funds.
- For patients who are members of HCF or CBHS there is no out-of-pocket expense for twice-yearly preventative services – e.g. examination, consultation, x-rays, scaling and cleaning, fluoride treatment and mouthguards.
- For a list of Australian Health Funds Click here
Medical History Form
To ensure that the Suncoast Dental team can give you the best possible treatment, please click here to print a Medical History Form to fill out prior to your first appointment.
Specifically designed for clients having Medical & Cosmetic treatments
- Payment plans up to $70,000
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Up to 7 year terms
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply onlineTo go directly to the Mac Credit application and apply click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to MacCredit for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.Thanks again for your support.